Driving courses in English Cat.C
Payment in instalments
- 30 hours of theoretical classes, 30 hours of practical classes, medical rescue training, insurance for the time of driving classes, internal theory test and practical exam.
- Possible payment in installments, no commission or interest. The school will tailor your payment schedule to suit your financial profile.
- Courses addressed to people of all ages.
- Theoretical classes are held in groups of maximum 7 people in thematic blocks. Flexible time of appointments arranged individually between the learner and the instructor.
- Participants may re-take classes in the chosen areas of theory free of charge.
- Classes held 7 days a week (weekdays and weekends), from 7.00 to 22.00.
- Individual arrangement of time and day of the appointments.
- Door to door pick-up and drop off.
- Driving on the examination routes.
- Unlimited time of exercise tests on a computer equipped with an exam console.
- Free training materials.
- Coffee, tea, mineral water at learners’ disposal.